Entrepreneurs International (EI)
Invitation by Entrepreneurs Club
26th Entrepreneurs' Day
Date: *29 Jul* 2019 - Monday @ 5:30 to 8:15 pm
We are pleased to invite you for the celebration of 26th Entrepreneurs Day
On the Birth Anniversary of Bharat Ratna J.R.D. TATA on 29th July.
🔆On this occasion Entrepreneurs International, pleased to present
'Excellence in Entrepreneurship Awards'
in 6 different categories.
The awards will be presented at the hands of Chief Guest of the day
Mr. Pradeep Rathi
Chairman, Sudarshan Chemicals Ltd.
Felicitation program followed by Key note address by
Mr. Ajay Thakur
Head, SME Exchange, BSE
Who We Are ?
Entrepreneurs International, incorporated in 1993 by young group of professionals with a moto to provide a sound platform for the budding entrepreneurs for their development. Today it has become group of large number of entrepreneurs from all walks of life, sharing their expertise and energy to nurture the entrepreneurs spirit in the society.
Entrepreneurs International is a Govt of India Registered Trust, which is desirous of bringing Industrial growth, and to promote International brotherhood and entrepreneurship.
I am an entrepreneur,
All entrepreneurs are my brothers and sisters.
I love my profession and
I am proud of its social service.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my entrepreneur brothers and sisters, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my profession, organisation and my customer
I pledge my devotion,
In its well-being and prosperity
alone lies my happiness.
The Entrepreneurs' International trust aims
- To create a Network of healthy entrepreneur who, with a common platform to share,
- Can benefit mutually from the association.
- By spreading the entrepreneur literacy in to the like-minded people to create a healthier society.
The main objects of Entrepreneurs' Club
- To organise entrepreneurs - old as well as new, in all walks of life in industry, trade, services etc.
- To bring about close fellowship and a sense of brotherhood among all the members of the clubs
- To promote professional, industrial, economic, financial, technological co-operation among the members
- To conduct special programs in various fields of management, finance, technology in order to develop the entrepreneurs'
- To develop entrepreneurs' and entrepreneurship among the members and especially among the youth and women in general and to spread entrepreneurial culture in the society.